COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Rams Head Presents is devoted to creating an environment in which our guests feel informed, safe and are able to enjoy a show. We will continue to adhere and adjust our protocols as public health guidelines evolve. Some events may have additional health and safety guidelines required byt the artists. Please make sure to check event specific protocols. Ticket holders will be contacted directly with any show specific updates or policy changes. Questions can be directed to our box office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 305-985-0433.
- Sanitizer dispensers will be located in various locations throughout the venue
- Free individually wrapped sanitizer wipes at entrance, vending, bathrooms and other accessible locations throughout the venue
High-touch surfaces and common areas will be cleaned and disinfected regularly
Those vaccinated are not required to wear masks, while unvaccinated individuals are highly encouraged to do so.
In high density areas, such as in front of the stage, masks are strongly encouraged regardless of vaccination status.
Mobile Ticketing - all ticketing has moved to a digital platform where tickets can be accessed on the AXS mobile app on your phone. If assistance is needed with digital ticketing, please contact us at email@example.com.
We strongly encourage purchasing tickets online at thekeywestamp.com to minimize congestion at the box office prior to the show.
Ticket holders will be required to complete a health screening questionnaire prior to being admitted into the venue.
Please stay at home if:
- You are sick or have COVID-19 symptoms (such as fever, a sore throat, chills, cough, shortness of breath, congestion, nausea, or vomiting).
- You’ve been in close contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms within the past 14 days.
- You’ve been directed to self-isolate or quarantine by a health care provider or public health official. Please follow the CDC guidelines and any relevant state travel guidelines.
- You are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test.